Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's Raining Dots


(see the original on my tumblr)





Hello Lovelies,
When you live Upstate New York, Summers mean carrying an umbrella on you for at least five days a week! Since it's been raining for the last 2 days and it will rain for the next two days, I thought what a better way to lighten up my mood than to wear fun prints such as dots!


[Wearing]: Dolce Vita black wedge booties (similar here) | Cream polka dots tights (Old! Very similar here) | H&M black denim overall dress (Old! similar here) | Forever21 polka dot tee (here) | Neon Beanie (So in love with my beanie! Similar here) | Ebay clear envelope transparent clutch (here) | Jewelry: H&M, Forever 21 rings (Right 1,2,3,4 | Left 1,2,3,4)


Thanks for reading my post and Happy Monday :) 

(P.S. I don't think I'll put on that lipstick on me again!!)

8 comments:

MILEX said...

I really think you're amazing

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing look! love the tights :)




ChocolateFashionCoffee

Plami said...

Hey dear,

You look fabulous! It's been raining so much in London as well. It's gotten to the point where I don't even want t live here anymore :D

Following you, darling :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Lubka Henry said...

What a lovely blog you have! I'll defo start following u now :))

Carmen said...

What a cool outfit! Really well combined :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Unknown said...

Love your wearing matching!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
XOXO
Poppy:
http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

La x sacha said...

Very creative!
And you look so beautiful!
Kisses.

Rachel Pheasant said...

I really like this outfit and your use of polka dots--also those stockings are amazing, I am seriously considering getting them to spice up my work wardrobe.

Best,
Rachel
www.thecuratorial.com