Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Back with my favorite Spring trend Jacket: The military green jacket

Hello Lovelies,
Missed me? I know I haven't posted anything in a very longtime!
Anyways, I'm in love! In love with this army green military jacket with leather sleeves. It just go so well with all my outfits and so here are the pictures of latest outfit with the jacket.


[Wearing]: Lulu's Army green military jacket (here) | Macy's red plush sweater (similar here) | H&M Polka dot peplum top (last seen here) | H&M platform Shoes (similar here) | Handbag: Tyler Rodan | Jewelry: H&M.




Thanks for reading 
Kisses & Hugs

(Just as a reminder, if you're interested in seeing more of me, follow me via Bloglovin because Google reader isn't going to work soon)

13 comments:

ravenlocks said...

I love what you're wearing! Your necklace goes perfectly with your look. I missed your posts...glad to have you back :)

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

DD said...

Can see why you love your new military style jacket! Welcome back - have missed your posts x

Unknown said...

Hi Jessy! Def missed you! You look beautiful :) glad to see you again ^^
xo,Lara
http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

Unknown said...

Wow, you look brilliant.
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Rachel Pheasant said...

Hey Jessy,

I am glad you are back! I love this outfit and I especially love the hair--it looks amazing! Keep up the lovely outfit posts, I missed them.

Best,
Rachel
www.thecuratorial.com

Julie Ann Lozada said...

nice jacket... i love your style.

Anonymous said...

Love your style :) Red looks really good on you!

ALDO CLUTCH GIVEAWAY IS UP ON MY BLOG:
http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

Carmen said...

Nice combination and cool jacket :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Anonymous said...

Boo, snow! But I love the jacket.

MILEX said...

I'm totally impressed by you

Towle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Towle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Towle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.