Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nautical Stripes & Neutrals

Hello Lovelies,
How is your week going so far?

[Wearing]: Black Suede low heels pumps (last seen here) | black and white Striped skirt (similar here) | Men light orange shirt (similar here) | H&M light pink sweater (here) | Accessories: Michael Kors brown leather bag (last seen here), 80's purple sunglasses, and H&M



I love how you can tie this skirt at the hips so it's secured. What I love most about it, is that it's very stretchy so one size can actually really fits all! I built my whole outfit around the stripped skirt by simply mixing & matching the colors. 

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, they made my day and made me forget about thinking about how I'm not getting any younger :)

I really Love reading your comments everyday! 
(and if you have time, check out my Facebook page)

11 comments:

NewLife said...

Another inventive outfit accessorized by a gorgeous bag. Do you ever run out of them? ;-) I'd love to know how you store your bags - it's an increasing problem for me!

NLxx
www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

Joy Shana said...

Gorgeous, love your bag
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love the cute sweater

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Beautiful Jessy!!! I love the punch of color blended with the stripes. Looks good.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Tanja S. said...

your bag and the blouse are awesome! Man, I love your style, I'm definetly following you! :)

Unknown said...

I love your color combo in your outfit, looks great paired with the striped skirt!
-Monica
Caravan of Style

Carmen said...

Cute combination :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Bhushavali said...

Love the soft pinks, salmon pinks combo... So delicate!
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

Miss_Desp said...

You are such a stylish girl!!
You can be a very good inspiration for lots of girls!!!I'm in love with your outfit!!

Have a great weekend!

xx
http://fashiondng.blogspot.gr

Unknown said...

you look amazing!
love this outfit!

www.fashionrailways.com

Lou said...

This outfit is so gorgeous!! Love it!
x

mintslices.blogspot.com